Tips for a Tidy Coffee Machine
There is nothing we love more than an immaculate, perfectly presented coffee station!
There is nothing we love more than an immaculate, perfectly presented professional coffee machine station!
So, how can you keep your coffee equipment looking professional?
Laying out your coffee area
At the risk of repeating ourselves, system choice is vital.
- Consider the day-to-day management of your coffee machine as a key part of the buying process.
- Ensure that your coffee machine fits your space comfortably, with room for ancillary storage and space for adding sugar and milk.
- Your bin should be as close as possible to the machine. In-counter bins are a tidy-convenient solution.
- Ensure that you store cleaning supplies close to your machine for easy access.
Managing your coffee area
- We always provide plenty of advice, specific to each machine we sell.
- Define who is going to be responsible for cleaning and re-stocking your coffee supplies.
- Consider whether they can manage these responsibilities as part of their schedule.
- Re-stock the area regularly, tidy and wipe down any surfaces.
- Plan machine cleaning routines for quiet times in the day when demand is low to avoid queues.
You may want to check out the Flavia Creation 500 - one of the easiest hot drinks machines to keep clean and tidy as is the Keurig coffee machines. or for more help and advice specific to your business, get in touch now.
Flavia C500 Office Coffee Machine with merchandiser