Is Coffee Machine Rental or Lease A Better Option?
Coffee machine rental or leasing may be a more viable option to ensure you get the equipment you need.
Depending on your business requirements and choice of machine, the right office coffee machine can demand a relatively substantial upfront cost. Whilst this investment pays off over time, professional coffee machine rental or leasing may be a more viable option to ensure you get the coffee equipment you need.
We are able to give you sound advice about whether renting or leasing your office coffee machine is a better fit for your business.
Some of the benefits of both rental and lease include:
- Capital costs can be spread out over a longer time period
- Allows you to better manage cash flow
- Machine maintenance is included for the life of coffee machine rental or lease package
- Our terms are simple and flexible and our friendly sales team will ensure a smooth process every step of the way.
- Whether you need a bean to cup machine or your prefer Flavia drinks, all of our machines come with unbeatable prices and we offer a *price match guarantee on all of our equipment.
Check out these blogs for more details on how leasing or renting machines work.
Leasing or renting a coffee machine is a great way to get an affordable cup of coffee. To give you an idea of costs, our Flavia coffee machines are currently leasing for £7.23 a week + VAT and a Bravilor Esprecious is £27.46 a week + VAT.
Contact us now to see how you can lease or rent coffee machines today
* Price Match Promise excludes Ebay